Location: Home based (UK) with travel to Oxford office and client sites
Salary: £competitive OTE earnings with additional benefits
Join an organisation at the forefront of technologies who are leading the way in Identity, Access Management & Security. With multiple Microsoft Partner of the Year awards, there has never been a better time to join our growing business.
How will you contribute to our success?
We are recruiting for an experienced Account Director to join our senior sales team and take ownership of our key customers. As a pivotal role within the business you will be responsible for effectively engaging new business to achieve sales and revenue targets with major blue-chip companies as well as nurturing, managing and developing accounts to deliver our solutions.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, flexible, energetic, and intelligent; who is well connected and has proven experience of selling IT services within the technology space.
With a collaborative culture and the freedom to grow your own division, enjoy the benefits of frequent rewards and flexible working from the comfort of your own home, or wherever you choose.
As well as this, we offer our staff a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Generous holiday allowance rising with service
- Company pension scheme up to 6% match
- Life Assurance and healthcare plans including discounted gym membership
- Regular socials, events, office snacks and so much more!
So, what are you waiting for? Work with the best in the industry and join the ThirdSpace family today!
What are we looking for?
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Extensive sales experience with a proven track record of selling complex IT solutions to enterprise level businesses working with technical and business stakeholders to C-level.
- Excellent connections within the industry.
- Ideally you will have experience of selling Microsoft based solutions and will have some familiarity of the technologies we work with including Microsoft Identity and Security.
- You will have excellent bid management expertise being able to successfully win business with projects around the value of £1million.
- The ability to work effectively with internal teams across the business, Microsoft sellers and ensure clients are fully engaged in the journey.
- You must be able to display excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and presentation skills with a focus on achieving targets and deadlines.
The right candidate will demonstrate a more entrepreneurial and consultative approach, being the master of their own success and leading with best practice at all times.
Interested? Get in touch!
We have a simple application process with no headaches, send us your profile or CV referencing the role and we will be in touch, or simply give our Recruiter a call for a confidential chat.
For GDPR purposes, please find our privacy statement link here: https://thirdspace.net/privacy-policy/recruitment/
ThirdSpace is an employer who embraces flexibility and diversity in the workplace. Should you wish to discuss flexibility with us, please do inform us in your application.