How can you contribute to our success?
Are you working at the forefront of Microsoft technologies? Are you able to talk technical language? Are you hungry for success and thrive on securing new business? If you answered yes to all of these, we have the ideal role for you.
An opportunity has arisen to be the first point of contact with our Microsoft partnership to leverage the benefits new business opportunities can bring. You will work closely with our sales manager and sales team to be the primary contact for all in-bound Microsoft leads, as well as proactively working with the Microsoft team to generate new business opportunities, managing the initial sale and engaging our relevant Account Manager to on-board the customer.
The successful candidate will either have or can assimilate detailed knowledge of concepts and benefits of Microsoft 365 technologies, or other Microsoft Product knowledge.
This is a brand-new opportunity to work with the leading partner of Microsoft Identity and Security, you will get the opportunity to define your own journey and grow with our business. We have plenty of opportunities for further training and development as well as increasing earning potential.
Robin Tyerman, our Sales Manager says “ThirdSpace is a fantastic place if you want to progress your career and work with some of the best people in the industry. We have an entrepreneurial, flexible and supportive culture, which is unique. This has kept me with the business for over 6 years, and I am excited to continue developing as we grow.”
We offer our staff a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
- Generous holiday allowance rising with service
- Company pension scheme up to 6% match
- Annual bonus scheme based on revenue targets
- Company car allowance
- Healthcare plans including discounted gym membership
- Life Assurance scheme
- Working from home options
- Regular socials and team events
- Snacks, drinks and so much more!
So, what are you waiting for – work with the best in the industry and join the ThirdSpace family today!
Who are we?
ThirdSpace, previously known as Oxford Computer Group (OCG) are a Microsoft Gold Partner leading the way in Identity, Access Management, Enterprise Mobility & Security. With multiple awards to our name such as “Best in Security and Compliance 2018” there has never been a better time to join our growing business.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who above all possesses our company values but can also demonstrate the following:
- Experienced Account Executive/ Business Development Manager with a proven track record of successful new business engagements
- Experienced in selling services and extensive Microsoft 365 stack product knowledge, or other Microsoft products
- Technical understanding of Microsoft products and terminology, with the ability to assimilate detailed knowledge of concepts and benefits
- A dynamic, self-driven and motivated individual with the ability to win business in the ThirdSpace way
- Connections within ThirdSpace target customer verticals would be highly desirable.
Meet the team
Nick Lamidey – our Sales Director, he has a wealth of knowledge of sales in Microsoft space, a numbers and data guru, he is incredibly passionate (sometimes a little full-on!) However, you will be sure to learn a lot from him. He will be with you from the start, helping define your career journey and achieve your goals.
Robin Tyerman – our Sales Manager who leads our internal sales executives, he will be on hand to support you on your journey with us.
Get in touch!
We have a simple application process with no headaches so send us your profile or CV with the subject line referencing the role and we will be in touch, or simply give our Recruiter a call for a confidential chat.
For GDPR purposes, please find our privacy statement link here: https://thirdspace.net/privacy-policy/recruitment/
ThirdSpace is an employer who embraces flexibility and diversity in the workplace. Should you wish to discuss flexibility with us, please do inform us in your application.