Location: Cwmbran, NP44 3AB (flexible) with additional UK travel.
Salary: £competitive plus additional bonus and benefits.
How will you contribute to our success?
Are you an experienced Head of Security Operations who is excited by building things from scratch and seeing your efforts become a reality?
ThirdSpace are at an exciting stage in their journey and are looking to build out Microsoft security offerings. In order to achieve this, we need the right candidate to define, build and develop our Security Operations Centre (SOC). Are you the person to lead us to success? Great, get in touch!
Neil Coughlan, our CEO says, “Fundamentally we are a people business. The energy and enthusiasm of our employees make it a pleasure coming to work every day.”
We offer our staff a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
- Generous holiday allowance rising with service
- Company pension scheme up to 6% match
- Annual bonus scheme based on revenue targets
- Life Assurance and healthcare plans including discounted gym membership
- Working from home options
- Regular socials, events, office snacks and so much more!
So, what are you waiting for? Work with the best in the industry and join the ThirdSpace family today!
Who are we?
ThirdSpace (formally Oxford Computer Group UK) are a Microsoft Gold Partner leading the way in Identity, Access Management, Enterprise Mobility & Security. With multiple awards to our name such as “Best in Security and Compliance 2018” there has never been a better time to join our growing business.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who above all possesses our company values but can also demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrable experience in defining, building and managing an effective SOC.
- Extensive experience defining market proposition and customer value.
- Good understanding of Microsoft technologies and an advocate in developing skills and knowledge in this space.
- Business Compliance experience.
- Ability to build successful relationships with colleagues, leaders, partners and customers.
Get in touch!
We have a simple application process with no headaches, send us your profile or CV and we will be in touch, or simply give our Recruiter a call for a confidential chat.
For GDPR purposes, please find our privacy statement link here: https://thirdspace.net/privacy-policy/recruitment/
ThirdSpace is an employer who embraces flexibility and diversity in the workplace. Should you wish to discuss flexibility with us, please do inform us in your application.