Why join us?
ThirdSpace are a Microsoft Gold Partner who are leading the way in Identity, Access Management, Enterprise Mobility & Security. With multiple awards to our name such as “Best in Security and Compliance 2018” there has never been a better time to join our growing business.
We have core values central to everything we do; Quality, Agility and Respect. We live and breathe what we preach and look for like-minded individuals to challenge us to be better every day.
We provide our staff with a competitive salary and bonus package as well as a flexible working environment.
We also have an excellent benefits package, here is a selection of our offerings:
- generous holiday allowance rising with service
- company pension scheme up to 6% match
- healthcare plans including discounted gym membership
- regular socials, incentives and team events
- snacks, drinks and so much more!
How can you contribute to our success?
As our Internal Sales Executive you will take full responsibility of our front line sales experience by qualifying and nurturing sales opportunities. Reporting into the Sales Manager you will need to work closely with the wider team and provide relevant information to account managers and the sales team.
You will run telephone sales campaigns, call target prospects and generate an audience for seminars, events and follow up with attendee registrations. You will also be responsible for following up web leads and online assessments.
Working to a set monthly target/ KPIs you will need to be a driven individual who can create and nurture relationships with customers and provide a more consultative approach. You will need to be very organised and able to produce regular reports and updates for the Sales Manager and Sales Director.
Finally, you will need to be able to pick up information quickly to understand our service offerings and solutions.
What will your career look like?
ThirdSpace offer an excellent career path for our sales team where through demonstrating our values and consistent sales results you can enjoy the following:
- Career development including promotion opportunities to business development and account management roles.
- Regular recognition, sales incentives and socials.
- The opportunity to increase your earning potential.
- A tailored training and development plan.
- A supportive and flexible working environment focusing on quality over quantity.
What are we looking for?
Alongside our core values, we are looking for the following demonstrable skills:
- Recent graduate, ideally achieving 2.1 classification or above
- Interest in our business offerings and IT/ tech environment
- Good commercial awareness and negotiation skills
- Driven individual with motivation to achieve targets, goals and objectives
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills for working in cross-functional teams
- Comfortable presenting & talking to board-level stakeholders
- Focus and self-discipline with the ability to work independently and with initiative
- Ability to pick up new information and learn how to use new systems
- A willingness to work from multiple locations; we have offices in Oxford and Cwmbran, and a distributed workforce supporting different customer sites UK wide.
Get in touch!
We have a simple application process with no headaches, so if this role is for you please apply by sending us your CV or profile and we will be in touch or give our Recruiter a call for a confidential chat.
For GDPR purposes, please find our privacy statement link here: https://thirdspace.net/privacy-policy/recruitment/
ThirdSpace is an employer who embraces flexibility and diversity in the workplace. Should you wish to discuss flexibility with us, please do inform us in your application.