Are you a recent graduate, apprentice or college leaver ready to kick-start a marketing career? If you have a passion for the world of Microsoft technologies and possess great attention to detail with a dynamic and proactive approach – we would love to hear from you.
How can you contribute to our success?
Working closely with both our Marketing Manager and Head of Alliances you will gain first-hand experience of supporting and adding value to all our activities that reach customers, employees and partnerships.
You will work alongside our Marketing Manager to coordinate and support our event logistics including monthly webinars and roundtables as well as our famous annual summit. You will play a key part in guiding these to success. As well as this you will support our marketing reports, proof read content and assist with internal branding and communication tasks.
Not only that but you will have a key relationship with our Head of Alliances and take responsibility of Microsoft portals making sure these are updated with relevant administrative tasks and reporting. You will gain an insight into our partnership with Microsoft and learn how we maintain our gold status.
Alistair Attwood, our Marketing Executive says “One of ThirdSpace’s greatest strengths is its people. I felt welcomed and included right from the start.”
We offer our staff a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
- Generous holiday allowance rising with service
- Company pension scheme up to 6% match
- Annual bonus scheme based on revenue targets
- Healthcare plans including discounted gym membership
- Life Assurance scheme
- Working from home options
- Regular socials and team events
- Snacks, drinks and so much more!
So, what are you waiting for – work with the best in the industry and join the ThirdSpace family today!
Who are we?
ThirdSpace, previously known as Oxford Computer Group (OCG) are a Microsoft Gold Partner leading the way in Identity, Access Management, Enterprise Mobility & Security. With multiple awards to our name such as “Best in Security and Compliance 2018” there has never been a better time to join our growing business.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who above all possesses our company values but can also demonstrate the following:
- A keen interest to kick-starting a career in marketing for a technology business.
- Demonstrable experience of relevant projects, apprenticeship or degree in marketing, social media, digital marketing or business and marketing, to name a few.
- A dynamic and proactive nature with the ability to manage multiple tasks at any one time, working effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to take direction from leaders and other team members, with great attention to detail in all areas of work.
- Strong literacy and writing skills, with a naturally analytical mindset.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office and O365 suite (Excel, Work, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint) would be a great advantage.
- Comfortable picking up new IT systems and skills.
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to work well within a fast-paced and close-knit environment.
Meet the team
Lewis Coburn – our Marketing Manager who will be with you from the start, he will be your go-to for everything and anything. Lewis has extensive experience leading marketing teams and will work with you to map your career journey with us and support you to achieve your goals.
Alistair Rees – our Head of Alliances and Marketing. Al has extensive experience in both marketing, sales and relationship management in IT service businesses. Spending several years working at Microsoft he has plenty of knowledge and skills to share with you.
Get in touch!
We have a simple application process with no headaches so send us your profile or CV, alternatively give our Recruiter a call for a confidential chat.
For GDPR purposes, please find our privacy statement link here: https://thirdspace.net/privacy-policy/recruitment/
ThirdSpace is an employer who embraces flexibility and diversity in the workplace. Should you wish to discuss flexibility with us, please do inform us in your application.