Location: Cwmbran, South Wales NP44 3AB with flexibility
Salary: £competitive + bonus and additional benefits
ThirdSpace are a Microsoft Gold Partner leading the way in Identity, Access Management, Enterprise Mobility & Security. With multiple awards to our name such as “Best in Security and Compliance 2018” there has never been a better time to join our growing business.
How will you contribute to our success?
Our team works closely with many high-profile customers to develop enterprise applications for cloud identity-driven projects. You will liaise with our team and customers to produce high quality code to meet customers’ goals.
You will gain exposure to the latest Microsoft AAD B2B and B2C technologies, good practice in secure coding, and a variety of projects in all sorts of industry sectors.
You will also meet customers, gather requirements, and explain our methodology. You will represent the ThirdSpace brand, contributing ideas, research and sharing best practice across the team.
As a business we promote a flexible approach to working, so you will get the opportunity to work from the office, from home, from customer site or where you choose to do your best work.
Jamie, our Senior Consultant says, “Our people are one of the best things about ThirdSpace, they are unique, very friendly and helpful which makes it the great place it is.”
A day in the life…
On a typical day you’ll be doing some, or all the following:
- Log in to Azure DevOps and look at the next task waiting for you on the customer project you’re working on.
- Attend the morning stand-up.
- Continue coding throughout the morning.
- After lunch, attend a quick meeting with a customer for another project to understand some requirements in more detail.
- Then a half hour meeting – internal this time – to discuss best practices across our technical teams.
- Then more coding, ending with a quick handover to a test resource at the end of the day.
- Some days may involve customer visits to other parts of the UK – spending time with customers is a great way of understanding their requirements and ensuring the success of their projects.
What to expect in your first few months
- You will have met everyone in the team, and you will have a clear idea of the company’s mission and your objectives.
- You will have had an induction call with other practices across the business to understand the big picture.
- You will have visited one or two customers to understand our relationships with them.
- You will have already started contributing to customer projects, working closely with other team members to add value to the project.
- You will have taken a basic set of secure coding courses.
- You will have started taking more of a leading role in customer projects.
- You will understand much more about modern authentication, Microsoft Azure AD and AAD B2C.
- You will have started meeting your objectives and contributing to the company’s goals.
- You will have attended a company ‘all hands’ meeting.
You will (hopefully) be enjoying your time and making a positive contribution!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who above all possesses our company values but can also demonstrate the following:
- Good knowledge and experience of C# including ASP.Net and MVC
- Awareness of Agile/ SCRUM methodology
- SQL Server experience
- Knowledge of Azure, including Azure AD would be highly desirable
- Understanding of Microsoft Identity landscape including AD, ADFS and AAD is desirable
- Passion for IT services
- Highly motivated, flexible and adaptable with excellent communication skills.
We offer our staff a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
- Generous holiday allowance rising with service
- Company pension scheme up to 6% match
- Annual bonus scheme based on revenue targets
- Life Assurance and healthcare plans including discounted gym membership
- Working from home options
- Regular socials, events, office snacks and so much more!
Get in touch!
We have a simple application process with no headaches, send us your profile or CV referencing the role and we will be in touch, or simply give our Recruiter a call for a confidential chat.
For GDPR purposes, please find our privacy statement link here: https://thirdspace.net/privacy-policy/recruitment/
ThirdSpace is an employer who embraces flexibility and diversity in the workplace. Should you wish to discuss flexibility with us, please do inform us in your application.